Friday, April 6, 2012

Springtime for keeping score: baseball’s back


It’s finally April, nike jersey and nothing excites me more than the beginning of baseball season. The trope about baseball and spring is true: it is the time of the year for unencumbered optimism. For me, it’s always been the time of year with the most possibilities.


While growing up, I wanted to be a professional baseball cheap mlb jerseys player. This dream was not hindered by a critical, yet at the time overlooked, road block on the path toward fulfilling this dream: I was a terrible baseball player. Sure, I was pretty good while playing in extremely uncompetitive parks and recreation leagues, where the equivalent of a tryout was the ability to pay the marginal entrance fee; a fee that returned a tee-shirt and a team name, which would in turn require a new baseball hat, which explains why I still own a Houston Astros cap.youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment