Monday, April 23, 2012

Raul Ibanez is So Ugly, Even Ted Danson Wouldn’t Date Him



This may be the most meaningless post I’ve ever published Cheap nfl jersey (which is saying a lot, I know). But I can’t help myself. In watching the Yankees decimate the Red Sox this past weekend, I couldn’t help noticing that Raul Ibanez looks like a trash bin from behind a questionable Chinese takeout.


A few years back, I busted his chops for wearing an Ed mlb jerseys shop Hardy shirt, which was bad enough. But time, sun exposure and three years in Philly have since made him look like he ran a 100-yard dash in a 90-yard gym.


I’m pretty ugly myself, so I shouldn’t be MiamiHerald talking, but Raul is greasier than the last 15 minutes of “Goodfellas,” and makes me uncomfortable to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment